Huawei P30 PRO CAMERA QUICK TEST ON HAYLING ISLAND

Was on Hayling island,on sunday morning,so took the opportunity to snap a few photos,must say am truly impressed with way phone cameras have evolved.Makes carrying a large camera around almost pointless!Apart from,that is the drone:rofl::rofl:These were taken near the ferryboat inn,and looking accross to Portsmouth.

3 Likes

I agree completely Tony mate.

My iPhone takes a better photo than my bridge camera does!

The only thing the phone is lacking really, is optical zoom. The moment they crack that one, it’s game over for consumer-level cameras (if it’s not already?)

1 Like

No concerns re the Huawei brand in general btw? :male_detective: :face_with_monocle:

:wink:

1 Like

Not for me mate,love em,and this new phone will do 10x optical zoom,upto 50 with digital :+1::+1:

1 Like

WTF…

Ok, I’m seriously behind on mobile phone camera specs :scream:

/me heads off to google to find out more

Funny but i like my Chinese phones,and drones :rofl::rofl::+1:See what i did there mate?:wink::wink:

2 Likes

Interesting!

How does the P30 Pro pull this off? The telephoto lens is now an L-shaped lens that pulls light in and directs it through a series of mirrors before reaching an image sensor that’s perpendicular to the main camera module.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/bensin/2019/03/26/huawei-p30-pro-hands-on-10x-optical-zoom-beats-apples-and-samsungs-top-offerings/

Clever shit :+1:t2:

1 Like

Glad i went for this,i had the Huawei p9 light,and thought i would treat myself to an upgrade.also,now toying with the idea of getting the mp2 zoom to compliment the pro,keep finding my finger hovering over the buy button,and still haven’t even tested out my go-pro hero 7 black yet… :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes