Humber Bridge/Hull - Sunday 7th October 2018

Always go abroad at easter and again at half term in october and try wear them between the 2 ;o)

Missing the half term this year and doing Tenerife in December, not sure I’ll see that through

Ok Litchi flight plan will do a video of the jitter bit later in the week i need my sleep catch up well knackered

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

and yes @OzoneVibe the curves where on so it must have been the wind up there in saying that
the mavic was oscillating a lot on the last bit

That was my basis for saying about curves, since you made no mention of the wind being the cause … and I’m guessing the wind didn’t only blow when it was at a waypoint.

Jeff, watch out for that tree ;o)

Careful it was a bush…

1 Like

Excellent Video Chris. I had a look at some of those apps you told me about. Way over my head. I went over to Beverley Westwood this afternoon. I’m getting a pro at this now. 57 mins under my belt. Do I qualify for my Wings yet?. Once again thanks for a great morning.

4 Likes

Ok managed to get the flight have speeded it up by 8 times speed its shows up on the return 6 waypoints
and now i think it is wind and not litchi anyway make your own mind up…

2 Likes

uploaded via final cut will try and sort

1 Like

Same,

Listed as Private?

try now

2 Likes

Now is good! :+1:

OK now Jeff

3 Likes

Works for me , me like Jeff

I’d say the “stutter” is flying sideways fast … and the side-on airflow hitting the camera/gimbal and causing it to vibrate.

1 Like

see what i mean about the jutter rest of flights after that are all ok weird

1 Like

@sparkman999 You sure those jitters aren’t operator error and you just trying to blame the wind or Litchi :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Dave it was slow i speeded it up 8 times

1 Like

No Mick but a good try

1 Like