I’ve done it again.DJI Mavic 2 Pro £800

I’ve done it again.DJI Mavic 2 Pro £800 bought in June from PC World in Ireland. Getting the guy to FaceTime me at the post office awhen he sends it nd show me receipt.
Pray for me guys! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanks

1 Like

I watched him do it on FaceTime. Pheeeeeeeeew! Pleased as punch. Just hope it survives the crossing :crossed_fingers: :pray: shamrock :shamrock: :four_leaf_clover:

Lets hope the battery police don’t start sniffing it at the airport ;o)

You got some parcel tracking details too I hope?

1 Like

I did

1 Like

![IMG_1454|375x500] ![Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 2.07.55 pm|441x500]

What will you do if the @DanielC one turns up?

1 Like

After he picks himself up off the floor? :wink:

1 Like

I think you might regret buying a drone with just one battery? Me personally I would have paid a little bit more and got couple of batteries one battery is not Enough.

1 Like

I hope you haven’t been scammed but if he isn’t responding and there’s not a good reason then the bloke is an utter twat.
He did respond to me but I was after a swap, he said he was interested in a camera body and lenses but not what I was offering.

Yes the thought of 2 drones turning up did occur to me. I can buy new fly more for about £270 + £800 for a month old drone is pretty good I’d say ? Looked in perfect nick. It hasn’t been wrapped around a tree at least…I hope!

1 Like

Not yet :wink:

2 Likes

Ha. You give me so much hope

3 Likes

Just got the M2P delivered from the gumtree lad in Ireland. It has a Scratch across the bottom and at back of the gimbal + controller screen + sand around most of the sensors. Not bad going in the 'month since he bought it.
Says he’s going to claim if he finds it damaged when I send it back.
£800 's a Lora lolly to pay for that. What’s a poor boy to do!?
Just got the money back off PayPal from the guy who went AWOL with the fone I bought on her last week.
Lord. I just want to fly a drone… :sob:

1 Like

Your sending it back?
Have you tried powering it up to see if all’s working?
800 bucks is a good price even with a few marks on it. :thinking: providing it’s all working of coarse.

2 Likes

Well - that’s excellent news! :+1:

2 Likes

The question you need to be asking is why did the dude sell it for £800, proper bargain.

1 Like

He said he was strapped for cash. What do you reckon to it after looking at the photos?