If You Could Fly ANYWHERE... Where Would You? WIN A microSD CARD!

I did and Best Wishes To You And Yours For Christmas and the New Year of 2018 @FuzLogix

1 Like

Was going to say Mars aswell but got beaten to it.

Would love to go to the moon and see what’s on the dark side of the moon and see if it really is made of cheese :smirk:

1 Like

The Badlands in SD was amazing on foot, would be awesome with a drone.

I believe they filmed the 1st planet of the apes film there

Possible The Grand Canyon as a close second choice.

2 Likes

Think you’d appreciate this shot, (not mine).

Would be mind-blowing in slowmo

1 Like

You got my vote :smiley:

Thank you very much :slight_smile: Same to you and yours :+1:

We had a week in Iceland in March which was an awesome place to fly and film. We all know that the subject matter is king in most drone photos and videos so this year we are thinking about Norway and particularly Preikestolen. Imagine the shots you could get there… :smiley:

Machu Picchu and then the rest of the wonders of the world

One of my life goals would be to visit all the wonders of the world and would be amazing to capture them all from above.

Imagine the Taj Mahal

Wow…

There are some amazing places listed here guys!

GADC members, get voting!

Please click the ‘Like’ heart button on as many of the above as you’d like to vote for :+1:

Votes (and new entries!) can be placed up till midday on 1st January. The winner will be announced shortly afterwards :smiley:

This Is Stunning and I need to to know when and were for 2018 I want to to do this before I Pop OFF

Callum You Get My Vote even though there not your Images I have been moved to get out and shot this event in 2018 as long as Its Legal to do So.

A little closer to home and possibly more achievable for me, I’m going to do the Crib Goch route up Snowdon this year, after seeing a video on YT it got me thinking it would be awesome to take the MP along.

https://youtu.be/bEohH29Lszw

2 Likes

Not Long To Go Now, The Boss @PingSpike Has The Prize, We Just Need A Winner Please Vote Today For

The Winner On the 1st Of January 2018 Thank You For Your Entries They Made very Interesting Reading and some of the links were Stunning.

:tada: We have a winner :tada:

Congratulations @JonD - you’ve just won a SanDisk 64GB Extreme MicroSD card :clap:t2:

Thanks once again to @HE15RGP for his generous competition donation :smiley:

Jon - drop me a PM with your address and I’ll get the card posted out to you later this week :+1:

4 Likes

Wow - Can’t believe it !!! I’ve never won anything before. And perfect timing as I needed one.

Thank you to @HE15RGP for the generous offer of the prize in the first instance @PingSpike for his sterling work as a Mod on here, to you both :beers:

3 Likes

Your More than welcome @JonD Best Wishes for 2018, Yours Started off well.

And Thank You @PingSpike for your help.

3 Likes

SD card arrived today, thanks again to both.

5 Likes

Congrats dude, nice prize, enjoy :+1: