I'm from the hilliest flat county in England

I’ve had my Phantom 4 long enough to remember when I could fly it almost anywhere, I don’t get to fly as much as I’d like anymore as It’s difficult to find places where I’m guaranteed not to fly over or near uninvolved people. I’m doing the CofC though and I’ll continue to fly as and when I can. Also pondering adding a mini 2 to my drone collection.

4 Likes

Hi Neil - welcome to GADC.

Good luck with the A2CofC - did mine tail end of last year - so if I can do it you’ll ace it no probs :+1: :+1: :+1:

Don’t forget you can also fly under Article 16 - get some insurance with FPV UK and you’re good to go - plenty of threads on here on the subject if you need more info just try the search tab :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Wishing you all the success for your C of C qualification. If you don’t mind me asking, how can I register for this exam too?

Hi Onie - I did mine with UAVHUB. Their system is fully online with video tuition and mock exams after each section which you can repeat as many times as you like before you take the official online exam which is multiple choice questions - if memory serves me correctly - its 40 questions. My advice would be to do the course and repeat the exams until you are getting good results - you’ll start to notice questions get repeated. The final exam is made up of a selection of questions you will already have seen in the mock exams.
There are other companies doing online courses but I believe UAVHUB is one of the more popular options. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Forgot to mention - if you go to the Members Only section of GADC you will fin that there is a club discount code available which should sae you a few quid :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will be on the case this weekend!

I’ve completed the A2 cofc but I am also considering completing the article 16 as it will give me greater flexibility flying in recreational areas + the added bonus of insurance
Alan

1 Like

I’m doing it with Coptrz as the training is free, you pay when you take the exam.

Hi Neil and welcome to GADC from the other side of the Wolds.

1 Like

Growing up is optional. I’ve not taken that option, unfortunately, I am succumbing to the age thing.

Hi there

1 Like