Inception?

I had a play on a quiet Fenland road, when I was out with my M2P and motorcycle. Not sure what to call this type of image, its like an “Inception” drone image, but with just two images instead of merging the 6 or 7 of a true “Inception” image.

16 Likes

How on earth did you take that shot? I’ve not seen anything like that on my M2P yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… Interesting :+1:

Two images, one at 30 degrees, the other downwards at 90 degrees. Then merged together in Photoshop (probably possible in other editing software as well).

2 Likes

Like marmite. You either love it or hate it. I love it.

3 Likes

Wow that is a great effect

1 Like

@Liberator that is a cracking photo mate :clap:t2:

Photoshopped or not, I love it!

1 Like

That is a very clever perception of a picture.

yes - me too! I like the planning… you “looking over the edge…” - very clever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, you’ve done it, you found the edge of the world, I feel like I’ve gone round and round looking for it for all these years…:astonished:

3 Likes

Thats your problem Lance, obviously and the photo proves it, the world is flat.

Brave explorer too looking over the edge like that without a harness, makes me feel giddy.
Great picture though…:smiley:

1 Like

Around here that’s what all potholes in the road look like when the council have “fixed” them.

1 Like

They fix half of ours, the other half is left for fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

Impressive

Excellent “stitchup”. It will probably appeal to flat earthers all over the globe! :joy:

More Michael Bentine than Flat World. :wink:

Lol What sorcery is this.

2 Likes

And to all you “round earthers “don’t know how you can take the pee out of the” flat earthers”…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This proves the earth is flat…:wink::wink:

Flat earthers! lol. But do you know what. Some geezers did an experiment. They put two weights on wires in a deep hole. And what happened? The weights where more separated at the bottom than the wires at the top. Thus disproving gravity. I was in awe. I am currently digging my own hole to verify this experiment.

2 Likes

More inception dabbling. This one Courtesy of the dji go apps native editing suite… A bit of fun, but entirely useful!

3 Likes