International Game Of Whoop 4 (IGOW)

Tks… I’m surprised the quad survived, so many crashes…

I was also having the roll of death issue and problems with motors not starting. I think at least I sorted that temporarily otherwise its going to be tough to get through the preseason…

The second of those can just be fixed by increasing your min startup power in the ESC settings…

The first sounds like a ruined motor, but can be helped with ESC settings.

Tks for the feedback…

I wasn’t having much success with just the min startup power, had to try other settings as well. Eventually I settled for higher min and max startup power as well as high timing…

Both situations might be related to motor wires or connectors, after I messed with them a bit seems like it got better… I suspect wires are the culprit though. Will be monitoring this now to confirm, but no rod or motor not starting since yesterday noon…

I just watched the final challenge for IGOW3. LOL. Not a chance in hell.

I dont think even the legendary @benb1202 could pull that off

After watching you guys struggle to do a rubiks in an open field, 20-30m off the ground in the challenges last year, being asked to do two inside 40 secs strikes me as highly unlikely. :stuck_out_tongue:

Once it’s muscle, it’s muscle, and whoops fall slower… lol!

In a 10 foot high room?

Preseason Week #3

Power Looping a TinyWhoop through a 28" square gate IS NOT EASIER than a Split-S through a doorway. No fecking way!

But I did it (kinda)…

I think you’re gunna go all the way and win this :muscle: :thinking:

I think they might object to the one through the cube, but YMMV. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully I will be OK this time as “Constant Loop Motion” is not required this week.

It will be later. I’ll either be better at it then or fail!

Week 3 entry
Here we go… had a broken frame this time, luckily I had a spare one that could be used.

1 Like

Preseason Week #4 Yaw Spins!

I actually managed to do the Expert Challenge twice in a row and amazed myself!

Speeded up in-between challenge runs to get it in under the 1 minute limit.

@Brengun couldn’t do a single Inverted Yaw Spin! Go Dad!

I reckon it’s because I did the Grey Arrows Inverted Yaw Spin Challenge last year!

2 Likes

Here’s my 4th one…

Looks like you are mastering the moves Carlos. Are you trying to edge out in front of Yith and make a push on the sponsorship/IGOW team slots? :wink:

"Master " is being very generous… lol I try getting them as good as possible within the time frame, and I lucked out on these tricks bc I had tried them before the challenged (although never mastered :smiley: )

This is fun and games, edging out myself is enough for me :wink:

Week #1… Here we go!

Love the way you’re looking away and look to the camera when you finished talking. Class!

1 Like

There are soooo many out takes of that… With Beth giggling away in the distance.

I just could not actually point at the bloody monument!