Introducing the Challenges Committee

Dear club members,

You will have no doubt seen the member-run Reasons To Fly (RTF) challenges that have taken place over the last year or so, along with the Fun and Friendly Edit Competitions.

We, the @GADC_Committee, have been so impressed with the level of detail and work that’s gone in to these challenges and competitions that we’ve decided to form a Challenges Committee, comprising of the members who got these challenges off the ground.

Your new @Challenges_Committee members are @macspite, @McSteamy2010, @Nidge and @SirGunner and they’ll be responsible for bringing you all future GADC Challenges, including our annual Birthday Treasure Hunts too!

Over the coming days we’ll be moving all the existing RTF and F&F entries over to the #challenges category. Be sure to keep an eye out for new ones too!

We’re sure you’ll wish them luck in the new challenges they’ll be bringing you and we would like to thank them in advance for taking time out of their personal lives to invest in the club :blush:

22 Likes

Welcoming on board @notveryprettyboy as the newest member of the @Challenges_Committee

Good luck Karl

1 Like

Hi Karl!

Welcome to the House of Fun! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

:rofl:

Looking forward to the “drunken” drone challenges being revealed

My apologies to everyone involved with the Challenges Committee.

I have unfortunately and unavoidably been absent from the forum for the best part of the last three months due to a family emergency overseas and a sudden down turn in my own health which left me horizontal for quite sometime.

On the positive side the family emergency had a happy ending and I’m doing a lot better, however I still wouldn’t trust myself to watch an automatic kettle boil and similarly so not best qualified to make an informed contribution to the committee.

Again my apologies to all involved.

Regards

Nidge.

7 Likes

Perfect qualities I’d say :wink:

1 Like

Hope you are feeling a little better now @Nidge

3 Likes

As said before Nidge - no apology needed.

None of us are, at least according to the GADC members participating in the Birthday Challenge

Hope your health continues to improve :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to see you back @Nidge :+1:t2:

4 Likes

:running_man:t2:

2 Likes

Look after yourself @Nidge mate :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Definitely no need to apologise Nidge, we’re all just happy you’re doing better now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great to see you back @Nidge we have missed your expertise, glad you are feeling better :+1:

3 Likes

Glad to have you back Nidge. Glad you are on the mend. :+1:t2:

1 Like