Is buying the Mavic 2 a good idea?

Let me know the price of the Mavic 2 kit Andy. Thanks .Trevor

Hi @trevor, Iā€™d echo what others have saidā€¦ 2k is a lot to drop on something youā€™ve not tried before.

I bought a Mavic Mini, knowing that thereā€™s a very buoyant 2nd hand market if I wanted to get rid/trade up.

I traded up a few weeks ago, just before the Mini 2 was announced.

Good luck!

Ned

Hi Trevor
I would like Ā£1600.
Kit includes:
8 months DJI Care refresh
Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller Boxed
Fly More Kit Boxed
Propeller Guards Boxed
Backpack
Lanyard + Screws

Cheers
Andy

1 Like

Waiting for my Mav Air 2 to be delivered on Monday, Camera looks good and packed full of features, good flight time and only Ā£930 for Combo pack.

Hopefully a good starter drone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started with the Mavic air 1 and it was great. Now I sold it a few weeks ago and go the Mavic air 2. Could be happier.

Great dron and not only for beginners, but I adventure to say that it is a good all rounderwirh great features and long flight time.

Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t be disappointed with it.

Trevor youā€™re just down the road from me, and thereā€™s plenty of spots along south sea and ports down hill etc youā€™ll be fine!

Hi Trevor, welcome to the club. I didnā€™t get into multi-rotors until my late 50ā€™s. I started with a Spark then bought a refurbed Mavic 2 pro. All I can say is, go for it. The Mavic 2 is a fantastic bit of kit - even after 2 years from its inception. Iā€™m still discovering itā€™s capabilities now. I can fly it in conditions that my Spark would have struggled to cope with and it is extremely forgiving. That 1" inch sensor really does make a big difference too.

2 Likes

Amen to that! very,true,and a great bit of kit to boot! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes