It’s Arrived

Well, after a month and one day, the e-mail arrived from the CAA.
Thanks to all those that offered explanations and advice, have really enjoyed the PfCO journey so far.
Anyone need their roof or chimney inspecting?

12 Likes

Very well done Mick ;o)

1 Like

Cheers Chris, gotta be worth a celebration breakfast :fried_egg:

1 Like

Well done…:cut_of_meat:

1 Like

Cheers Lance, appreciated

1 Like

Well done buddy.

1 Like

Thanks Steve

Congratulations :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Cheers John

1 Like

Congrats mate

1 Like

Thanks Callum mate.
Go there at last, need to recover some of my expenditure now

1 Like

Congrats Mick
You start as I have stopped
Left my update late so am wondering whether to renew will take the weekend to decide

Well done though

1 Like

Thanks for your help Jeff @sparkman999
Get it completed this weekend, did you find out if they have a grace period for renewals?

No I don’t want the pressure…

Pressure?
You’re too busy on that bloody PlayStation thingy

1 Like

Congratulations Mick, no holding you now !

Thanks for that Chris.
To be honest, don’t know if I will ever use it, just wanted to do the course.
I really enjoyed it, found it really interesting

2 Likes

I’m still sitting on the fence MICK, like you, I want to do it for my own peace of mind. When, is yet to be decided!.

1 Like

Awesome… Well done chap :+1::+1::+1:. I want to do mine but still trying to justify. I’m a hobbyist with no desire to try and sell material any time soon. Why did you do the exam?

1 Like

Thanks for that @anon52324101
To be honest, same here, a hobbyist, but been interested in doing the PfCO course for last 18 months. I contacted a few companies to ask questions prior to deciding who to go with, I was genuinely appalled at the lack of response.
Some, didn’t reply at all, others thought they were doing me a favour taking my money.
I checked online reviews and eventually found a really good offer. The price included online study, 2 days classroom training, night permissions course, flight evaluation and unlimited help with the Ops Manual preparation. The only extra to pay was insurance and submission fees to the CAA.
I really enjoyed the online learning and the classroom based training/scenarios. I probably won’t use the PfCO for commercial work, at least I can keep a copy of the PfCO in my bag and tell all the so called experts that try to tell me where and when I can fly to PISS OFF.

3 Likes