Jessops Discount Code for Batteries

I found the below discount code which may be of use to others here, it works against their Flymore package for example

Batteries20

6 Likes

thanks just got a mavic2 battery for 87 quid :grinning:

2 Likes

Many thanks - just got a couple of MA batteries at £55 a pop (RRP £69) :grinning:
Tried going through Quidco (to get the 'jam on it, y’know :money_mouth_face:) but although they’re listed, transaction won’t complete (in either Chrome or IE), claiming ‘Trader Inactive’ - just to save anyone else the trouble. Still, a saving of £27+ >not< to be sniffed at :wink: Should point out that transaction went through OK via Jessops directly & order e-confirmed - just the Quidco<->Jessops link currently invalid.

1 Like

Good find @JonD
Just tried this on a Smart Controller, seems to work

1 Like

<< checks if Jessops sell Ferraris >>

7 Likes

Unfortunately they’ve sold out of Porsche GT3’s

2 Likes

That’s some saving on the SC!

2 Likes

Thanks for this. Two new M2 batteries on their way.

1 Like

#MumbleGrumbleMoan …. they don’t have any MP batteries … I might have grabbed a couple too.

Lee how long did it say to deliver was it in the next ten days ?

I think that should be the price anyway

Yes. I imagine they’ve been hit fairly hard.

1 Like

Mavic 2 Pro price is good £1200 !

Well after Jessops screws my first order up I had a play round on their website, bagged the SC for just over £400 ordered along the the M2P so that’s cheaper than ordering the M2P and SC Combo plus you get the standard controller, also got a Flymore package

2 Likes

Anyone tried if it works with an Osmo Pocket?

how comes its 463 down to 405 when i do it it comes to 463 with the discount

No idea to be honest, but wasn’t complaining.

Below is the discount summary, I’m not sure how it then applies it to the items

3 Likes

Thank you, just got a 4th Mavic Air Battery for £55. Been looking to get one so great timing.

I’m hoping 4 will be enough for Helvelyn and the Lake District end of the month.

1 Like

Have you received your battery’s yet?

Nothing