Just got dji air 2s new to this from Leeds West Yorks

hi all nice to be here hoping to find some nice good advice on things and getting to meet at some meetings

1 Like

Hi @ste and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Not a million miles from you, now out Selby way although I am Leeds born, bread and buttered.

Keep an eye on the meets section, there is quite a few of us Yorkshire folks how often meet up for a fly and natter

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

Where To Fly Your Drone in the UK

Find places to fly your Drone (UAV) in the UK and share your favourite flying locations with other hobbyists pilots.

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

thanks for tips and advice i’ll check them out asap

2 Likes

Welcome to GADC Steve :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

thanks for the nice welcome glad to be here

1 Like

Hi Ste, I’m new too and just across in York mate. I have an Air2s too… not too many of us on here as far as I can see… hopefully catch you at a meet :+1:

A few about

1 Like

Cheers Chris, I voted and only 4% so far… 50% have the fly anywhere MINI 2… defo my next purchase :blush:

1 Like

hi adam nice to meet you ,not too far away then york. yes hopefully catch you t a meet .
im still trying to find places to fly using the map where members recommend.anyways nice to meet you

1 Like

If you haven’t already you may want to do a bit of reading on here about article 16 and think about flying as part of a club. I joined FPV UK but there are other options. I’ve found GADC a hive of information and loads of really helpful members keen to answer your questions so you should find the best place near you to fly legally and safely easily :+1:

1 Like

Thanks will check it out