Lake District - Great Carrs /Swirl How

Hi . I did another footage, in my favorite place so far - Lake District .Hope you like it :slight_smile: Was windy but great :slight_smile: Enjoy the view .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7VmcVCM2qs

14 Likes

Das est gut jar

:door: :coat:

Great footage oakmyst stunning location :ok_hand:

1 Like

:mountain:Thanks M8 :raised_hands:

1 Like

Nice. The wind hasn’t caught you out at all. :+1::+1:
Liking some of the dolly zooms & open panning shots. What drone are you flying?

Only criticism & purely my taste, I’m just not sure on the music you chose but finding good music for the lakes scenery is a challenge lol.

1 Like

I think the music could have been poor choice on its own but I think what you did with the choice of clips and their orientation matching the music to a “T” was brilliant so great job m8

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I am user of Mavic Mini 2 great little drone :slight_smile: I knew it, this music will be not nice for everybody ,because I am a fan of this kind of darker more disturbing ambient / classical music . The problem is I am started flying drone because I am composing music .And I always want to adding some background footage, for my music :wink: And I did it :slight_smile: This is a story why I start use a drone :slight_smile: Greetings!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your words :raised_hands: :wink: :mountain: Greetings !!!

Sweet. Nice to be able to marry the two together. Go for moods & the inspiration in your flying, so fair credit due.

1 Like

Exactly :muscle: !! I will .Thanks . :mountain:

Excellent!

When you say windy - how windy was it for the Mini 2?

Video looks fine.

BTW - the music is perfect for me - but then I rarely have my sound on :joy: :joy:

I think when I put together a video it might be silent! As I wouldn’t have a clue!

1 Like

Fantastic video and use of background music!

2 Likes

Great footage :+1:

1 Like

I think the music and video are brill. Well done.

1 Like

Thank You :raised_hands: I always little bit scary when is windy ,and at the same time is great view :slight_smile: So is difficult to say, but on that day was very windy. When I go lower was better :wink: Mavic mini 2 is more stronger than mini 1, in my short experience .

1 Like

Thank You !!! :+1: :mountain:

Thanks ! :smiley: :mountain:

Thanks M8 :raised_hands: :mountain:

Beautiful shots!!! I like the music as well.

1 Like

Nice video!

This also adds the Ice Flyer Badge to your profile! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for a comment :raised_hands: :mountain: