Late afternoon flight - Wetheral Church

Photoshop is brilliant, but I find myself doing less work with the raw data there I tend to do that in lightroom and then only move onto photoshop for HDR work and touch-ups. Not free but worth every penny.

2 Likes

Yeah I should have clarified, I use LR with PS too. The initial processing is done in LR then adjustments using layers etc. is done in PS.

1 Like

Lovely pics, especially the first one. White balance looks spot on to me, Spring/Summer landscapes always suit a warmer colour temp as it brings out the hues in the greenery.

Thanks @Jeff1photo. As a total novice on camera settings and taking photos in general, I really appreciates the feedback I ve been getting here. :+1:

Hi, I’m just learning to edit raw photos and am finding Luminar AI brilliant for a beginner. It’s so easy to use and great value for money as it’s just a one off cost. I think it’s even on sale at the moment so a good time to get it :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Lis for the heads up on Luminar. I think this could be the way to go if it is good for beginners (especially if it’s on sale). Cheers.

1 Like