Local Fireworks tonight

I managed to get a couple of shots of fireworks this evening. I love fireworks night, its like my Christmas. The one night a year I look forward to. No displays but a few being let off in local gardens :fireworks:

15 Likes

taken with your MA2?

1 Like

Nice photos Steve. Guess you wouldn’t want to fly too close to those rockets going off. Love the colours in that first pic.

1 Like

Yes Deano MA2 on manual settings

1 Like

Thanks Chris yeah didn’t want to get too close and get shot out the sky :grimacing: lol

1 Like

Great shots mate, love those :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very cool indeed!!!

1 Like

Cheers guys :blush: they came out better than I expected. I did have to crop the pics to frame them better but I’m quite pleased with the results. Might try for some more tomorrow if anyone is letting any off

2 Likes

Great pics Steve :+1: What shutter speed did you shoot at?

1 Like

Cheers John I set it to ISO 100 and 2 seconds shutter speed. Was going to try 3 and 4 seconds too but the fireworks stopped coming :joy: If I can find some more tomorrow I will give it another go with different settings see if I can get some different effects

1 Like

Really impressive and creative. Love it.

1 Like

Thanks Gaber appreciate the comment :blush:

1 Like

Pretty impressive! Really like them :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Sam :blush:

Managed to get a few more fireworks pics this evening

4 Likes

More fantastic shots, mate. The 1st photo is my favourite. Love the colours.

1 Like

Cheers mate. I have always loved fireworks and was disappointed that there were no local displays this year. Hopefully next year :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like