London

Hey,

I’m looking for people who want to fly near London. I want to try and fly once a month at least and it’s easier if you have people to do it with.

anyone interested.

5 Likes

Which side of London are you from and where have you been flying?

I’m in Clapham. I’ve flown Richmond park once. Looking for other places that arnt a million miles away.

2 Likes

Hi I’m in Bucks and would be interested in drone meet-ups.

im in richmond and would be interested

Hey, would be up for meeting up for a beer in a couple of weeks to plan something. Happy to drive to places and such. What do people think?

2 Likes

Anyone fancy meeting in Richmond park on Sunday (14 July) :smile: :question: around 230pm

Pinging @merlinflyer @soundiesam @Jel1983 @Harbrimar @FergusonFlyer @Migs @nigeljohnson73 @jedpause @Jaycee360 @jw33679 @thepastamaster

They’re all within a short drive :wink:

Am in Ealing, but have family around Wandsworth, defo interested in meetups in or around either of those areas.
Richmond park this weekend sounds do-able…

1 Like

Good idea but I’m away. Please ask me another time. Have fun!

Have visitors, however might be able to pop down later than 2:30

Sorry guys and @evilC .I have a meeting with a local charity I volunteer at at 6pm so I think actually I better not attempt to go flying tomorrow . It’s a long walk from the nearest bus stop. I can’t be late for the meeting. I am however available next weekend

@Jel1983 I could give you a lift if that would help - I can make any time on Sun, so we could maybe start earlier too?

To be honest I would be really stressed. I think next weekend is a better idea

I am doing Airsoft next Sat, so Sun only for me next weekend.
Is anyone else on this thread still up for anything tomorrow or is it a bust?

Well sod it, got bugger all else on today, gonna hit up Richmond flying field anyway, will be there around 2:30

2 Likes

Im in Clapham as well