Lost Mavic 2

Totally agree - pushing the power button to power it on is MORE than sufficient to fully seat the battery, I only did the test because I didn’t think it would power on without the battery fully seated. I was careful to power on the battery without seating it fully and it took a few goes to get it right.

The battery button on the MP can be activated with very little pressure.
If it was a lot more I’d probably avoid stressing the front arms by holding the sides as I pressed. And where one would hold the sides is RIGHT where the battery release buttons are.
So, I’m glad it’s a light press.

Like I said - Wriggle-Room

1 Like

Even though the DAT data does add up with the flight time as you have explained kindly :joy:

i seem to remeber on the yanky forums there have been issues with m2p batteries bloating and popping out of the seatings bring the m2p down rather quickly

Any update on this?

1 Like

DJI attributed the fail to a “lose battery”, evidenced to “Battery_State_Absent” error message in the log.

However, they never suitably explained why previous appearances of that error message didn’t cause it to crash, and if it was loose one would expect it to appear during the flight as a result of vibrations/turbulence … not just once at the end and then nothing,

See my comment in the recent thread, too, as to my suspicions,

I spent ages trawling through the data from this one, and helping Oli challenge DJI, but in the end they just blamed ONE instance of the error message as justification not to accept any blame.

Cheers geez, thanks for the update, and thanks too for all the time you devote to helping people :+1:

6 Likes

I sencond that! Absolute hero!

1 Like