Lulworth Castle - Added to Castles and Fortifications in South West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Built in the C17th, this magnificent building is steeped in history. Originally built as a hunting lodge to entertain aristocracy and royalty, it was for centuries the family seat of the Weld family, the current owners of the Lulworth Estate. Ravaged by fire in 1929, it has been partly restored in a pioneering partnership with English Heritage. With extensive parkland, woodland walks, a children’s playground, the spacious grounds are yours to enjoy, walk the dog or enjoy a picnic. Dogs on leads are permitted but not inside the Castle.

The castle is open Sunday to Thursday 10.30am to 5pm. Note the castle is closed on Saturdays.

Postcode is BH20 5PU.

Hi
Really nice video, can you tell me where you took off from and landed to take this video. I know the Lulworth Estate don’t allow drones to take off and land from their land, and also say you can’t fly over their land, which of course they can’t do. So wondered if you had their permission for this flight?
Thanks

This topic is over two years old @SkyJumper

(And was posted anonymously)

Oh OK, I saw the Sep 17 but missed the ’ so thought it was 17th Sep. I’m not surprised then that it was posted anonymously being over the Lulworth Estate.