Making the transition from DJI to FPV

So been flying DJI for a few years and you know what… ?

This Tiny Whoop lark isn’t as easy as it looks you know!!

6 Likes

Bout bloody time. Now get yourself down to winterwhoops with it

1 Like

Btw Andy which whoop kit did you get?

LOL you dont need to tell me!!! I am currently learning on a sim,Velocidrone,But!! don,t give up! IT is do-able ,and a lot of fun!I am now thinking of getting an expert on here,to build me me my first quad,and will then try the real thing with the rates turned down… :+1: :+1:just about to buy a set of Fatshark goggles,then will get the quad,good luck,once you are hooked,there is NO going back!!! :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Couple of things…

Tune on the quad is terrible. It shouldn’t be wobbling like that in level flight. Can you let us know what you changed when you turned the rates down?

Learning to fly it los also won’t do you any favours at all learning to fly fpv

3 Likes

Eachine Novice 1 RTF Fly More Combo

I just bought Velocidrone and I tell you what… the game is a lot easier than the real thing hahaha

2 Likes

It was only LOS for that 1st day as I had no clue what I was doing. I put the goggles on first and rammed straight into the wall (hadn’t recorded that clip)

1 Like

That was my nerves making it do that hahaha

3 Likes

Slowly getting better :wink:

Any vids of your first loop de loop?

1 Like

Yes @notveryprettyboy . Caught it on the DVR watch :+1:

1 Like

Not great quality though (the loop AND the footage haha)

1 Like

Acroooo

1 Like

@AndyCortez looking good buddy… top tip put your battery voltage, vtx channel and pilot name on your osd…

The last of which is really helpful when flying with bigger groups.

So any plans for a 5”?

3 Likes

@Wyntrblue The OSD with that info IS on there top and bottom, but I had to crop it out to get the 16:9 aspect ratio.

1 Like

I’m in no rush to upgrade yet :neutral_face:

1 Like