Matlock Bando meetup 03/10/21

I’m still up for it, might even have a couple of quads to fly too lmao

1 Like

I am about finished with my new analoge quad

2 Likes

Neither are mine, I go for the social mixing and watch the experts :grinning:

2 Likes

Have you a spare esc you can connect on the bench to a receiver or servo tester and run each motor to see how they behave :thinking:

no i am past the point of testing and gave in got some of the same motors on my new drone and bought some iflights for the drone that fried the motors all working fine now though. kept the others as spares if needed out in the field

Nice one.
I’ll come along then. Should be a good laugh

I’ll come along with my son… my 5" may even be ready to fly by then

2 Likes

Dunno, your flying skills looked pretty good to me last time out.

I’ll be aiming for 1pm ish arrival, FYI

ok mate see u there. im gonna go for about 11:30 12:00 ish

Cool. The weather isn’t looking great though is it? I’ll try and get along although that’ll be weather dependent. Absolutely loved the 5inch yesterday and can’t wait to get out again!!

I’m planning on coming along. Might even have something other than the Nanohawk to fly, although the Nano is great for “if raining, indoors” situations. :grin:

By the way, I did upload my map of this to Velocidrone. A search for “Matlock” should find it. I’m still working on the improved version but I got distracted by the new season of Destiny 2.

1 Like

Got velocidrone and drl tongiht. All good fun.

Well done Jez. Good map haha

Weather looking better (though windy).

Am.i being cheeky to ask if anyone has any field charging I can borrow. I don’t have any yet (and no short term plans to invest in it as too new and more.other things to get). But not coming all that way for a couple.of batteries heh

1 Like

If I come, you’re very welcome to use mine, powerful enough for everybody :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Stevie.

I got a small generator aswell which I am bringing I think I got the same one as Steve

t’other Steve, I’ve a Li-Ion EV module, modified for 3S and 6S outputs

yeah, he means @speatuk .

Every other person on here is a Steve

I have avoided this conundrum by 1 whole letter, huzzah