Mavic 2 Pro for sale, fully tricked out with lots of extras

Greetings all…

It’s time to prepare for the new drone that I am sure is looming on the horizon and I am loving the hell out of the Mini 2 at the moment so I need to make some space…here’s what I’ve got:

1 x DJI Mavic pro 2 (complete with remote control) in pretty much perfect condition too. I look after my stuff. No silly crashes or collisions on this bird.
6 x Batteries
Extras: Master Airscrew props (1 set), Polar Pro ND filters (ND4, 8, 16, 32 and a UV filter), Landing legs from PGY tech, front and rear cree strobe holders with 1 cree strobe, 1 fly more combo travel bag, 1 semi hard case with compartments for all of the above, charging cable malarkey, 1ipad to drone remote cable.

All for £1500. I am happy to face time and show the goods, as well as show copies of flight logs. Delivery cost will be worked out on the safest way to ensure getting it to the buyer but I am happy to do a masked distanced drive by delivery if potential buyers aren’t a million miles away to prevent delivery drivers booting it across a yard. I’m Essex based but can travel for work (PFCO) to a foarly wide area. We can discuss this at the interst stage :slight_smile:

1 Like