Mavic 2 Pro with Fly More Kit [SOLD]

Hi Guys,
I’m looking to sell my Mavic 2 Pro, which I bought in late September last year. It was taken on holiday and used a handful of times in Pembrokeshire that month and since then it’s been flown twice!
The drone has never crashed - the only thing I did replace (probably unnecessary), was two pair of propellers after clipping them on some tough vegetation during landing.
Condition is excellent and it has been carefully maintained and stored in between flights. It is just sitting around and should be getting flown - I rarely find the time to fly, due to my work being so full on!
If anyone is interested, I can post pictures - I was looking to get around £850 for the package?
The above price was bearing in mind that I went into my local CEX store (a second hand store - who never offer much anyway) and they did offer me £650 for the two (Drone as one item, Fly More as another)
Any questions guys - please ask!

3 Likes

How does the Mavic 2 differ from the Mavic Pro?
Where are you located.

Comparison …

2 Likes

I’m very interested in this. Maybe you could email me some pictures and area you are.

Thank you
Alec

Moderator : Email address removed from public view. Please use Private Message. :+1:

1 Like

Hi Alec,
Yes I can email/attach some photos - I’m not at home at the moment until early next week, but will take some images and post. I am in the Cheshire area btw.

Thank you and Cheshire is great as I’m Cheshire too (Warrington).

Really good price no problems selling for that !

1 Like

Hi Guys,

For anyone else who would like to see images of the Mavic 2 Pro - I’m trying to fathom out how to upload/attached images to this post - but must be missing something on how to do this??

Many thanks!!

2 Likes

Thats too cheap, I just paid 400 quid for the pro2 gimbal alone.

2 Likes

Thats a seriously good price!,have you really thought this thru,you may have some regrets!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

:heart_eyes:
@MementoMori , quickly close this page and go and look at something else immediately :laughing:

5 Likes

Well - its always a problem to price something for resale - if its too high, no one shows interest. I’m not purposefully trying to devalue it unduly, but I would at least like to make it attractive, so that it may generate some genuine offers.
As I said before, it’s just sitting there at the moment and I’m having less and less time available to fly it.

2 Likes

@MementoMori Are you SURE your not tempted???,not even a little? :grimacing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

For Pete’s sake … someone buy this bargain.

I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!
I can’t afford it!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Even I’m tempted at that price!

2 Likes

I’m tempted a lot not just a little :zipper_mouth_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@PingSpike @OzoneVibe @MementoMori
Don’t just sit there bashing in the words, get your CC out !.
Poor little thing needs a home.

2 Likes

Dave,the ONLY reason i have not snapped this up… I already have one… :grimacing: :grimacing: and,i,m still tempted… but have (cannot find) a valid reason,UNFORTUNATELY!!! :open_mouth: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like