Mavic 2 Pro with Fly More Kit [SOLD]

Anyone who rescues this poor drone will be saving another homeless drone,making room in the shelter to save even more homeless drones… :grinning: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

@mandrake, PM sent.

4 Likes

:scream:

4 Likes

Do we have a buyer in our midst?, or is this a mere, humble Member wishing another member a good evening" LOL !
Get in there Richard !
“You snooze. You Lose”

3 Likes

Warms the cockles of me heart!!! always nice to hear of a successful re-homing,hope the poor little thing has a long ,happy life,in a loving home… :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Could this possible another single drone in the depths of loneliness, who has finally found a home from out of his “Flymore” Bag, with a caring person who has brother and sister drones to be able to watch over him, tend to his needs, change his… batteries, spin his props and fly off into the wide blue yonder, where the hills are alive ,with the buzz of motors … :smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Anyone for an Inspire or three? :laughing:

2 Likes

YES , YES , you will be all glad to know that the adoption papers are on there way.
You have made a little (er ,I mean big!) grey drone very happy !

2 Likes

I’ve not had an answer yet and I might change my mind if he doesn’t reply this evening.

2 Likes

NO NO NO! you must be patient,this little drone needs you… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’ll need new legs if or when the wife finds out :rofl:

2 Likes

oh, come Richard, please do not spoil it for this poor lonely little drone, he is all in the dark, waiting for his Master to charge him up, and fly off in to the Hills and Valleys where male voices are singing out to welcome him !.

2 Likes

Apparently,the adoption center says that this grey one is completely house trained as well… :wink: :wink:

1 Like

And I’m not first in line.

2 Likes

nope, just a few :chocolate_bar:, :rose: a :shallow_pan_of_food: and a lot of :heart:

2 Likes

@chrisjohnbaker Chris ? did you?! did you??? what a nice bloke you are,heart of gold… :+1: :+1: :+1: :rofl:

2 Likes

So could the little drone be in for a Holiday near the Isle of Wight?, or maybe North of the Border where the “burns run with the wee falling down water”, watch this space for the next amazing episode of “Where will the Mavic 2, Finally live”
Please stay glue to your monitors for the next thrilling episode ,not to be pissed, (I mean missed !) showing on a monitor near you very soon.
Will we have and answer this evening, or, will we have to stayed glued to our PCs to find out tomorrow.
Please watch this space for further developments !.

3 Likes

I am watching,with baited breath… :wink: :wink: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi Guys,
Despite the overwhelming initial interest and fervour - this poor little drone, still remains unsold and unhappy sitting in his box!
At this advantageous price - he must surely find a new home soon, where he can be out flying again!

3 Likes

@PingSpike ??? Another for your fleet? :rofl:

1 Like