Mavic air 2 off to Holland for repair

3 months of flying drones never crashed and nowhere near any heart stopping moments. Until I handed the controller to my ham fisted brother in law . Need i say more ! 30 secs of being in his hands the drone is on its way to the Netherlands minus the the attached gamble and props .lessons learned . :wave::rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss, :sob: would be good to see the video though :wink:

2 Likes

Hello.
Sorry about your drone.

In Spain there is a saying
“Shotgun, horse and woman must never give in”

In this case we change horse for drone.

3 Likes

giphy-44

Sure your inlaw will be more careful when you get it back :smirk:

1 Like

Hopefully, UPS will have cleared the backlog a bit. I sent my Mini 1 back on 21st January and it never arrived in Holland until about 15th Feb!! Stuck in London due to Brexit issues. Once received by DJI, I had the replacement in 3 days.

1 Like

.enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

Ouch! Although I was looking at that greenhouse thinking noooooo! :rofl:

Hopefully won’t be long and you will back in the air. :+1:

1 Like

Ok, who was thinking tree… washing line… green house :scream: but nooooo the actual house! Biggest thing there :man_shrugging: Talk about bad luck :flushed: if it had gone in at any other angle the avoidance would have probably kicked in and saved the crash. Cheers for sharing

I did demonstrate the front and back sensors as well as the bottom .but he decided to test the non existent side ones :roll_eyes:. I’ve still got a mini to play with :+1:

1 Like

Say to him to buy you a mavic 2 pro :smiley: with side sensors :joy: :joy:

1 Like

JUST got my mini back

great service make sure you print forms twice

3x? inside box and hand 2/3 to pick up driver

tenor-25

I’ve got my drone back, I’ve got my drone back :joy::joy::ok_hand:t3: keep your inlaw away from it :sunglasses::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Had some serious delays geting my M210 through customs just after Christmas. Made it through about a week ago and hoping for a quick repair turnaround.

1 Like

My M2P was stuck in customs for a combined total 17 days. UPS backlog is ridiculous atm. DJI turned it around in 3 days once it got there but I sent it on 27th Jan and got it back on 26th Feb, ridiculous.

1 Like

You’re not allowed to let others without a flyer I’d and COC to use your drone. You would be at risk of legal action if he damaged a person or their property.

Maybe next time…?

1 Like

Didt plan on leaving the garden !

4 Likes

Quick up date .drone posted Monday .cleared Dutch customs Wednesday. At sorting office today …

3 Likes

Arrived at dji Holland today at 10.45 :grin::+1:

1 Like

Bet you getting rather exited now
Skyward bound very soon yay…:blush:

1 Like