Mavic Mini 1 Combo + a few bits for Sale (NOW SOLD)

Hi,

I am now in a position to sell my Mavic Mini Combo. As you can see from the first photo it has not even had the stickers removed. I have just had it replaced by Care Refresh as when I tested the old model prior to selling, one front leg was shaking on and off like a banshee. So this is a new/refurbished drone that came from DJI as seen and the box was properly cellophane wrapped.

This includes all the items (boxed) as seen below, including a couple of prop holders (2 to hold the props across the body and one that wraps underneath).

Also included is the Skyreat Tablet holder/lanyard (very good quality - about £35 on Amazon)

The original was bought in late January last year, but rarely flown as I bought the M2P a few weeks later.

I am looking for £330 for the lot. You are welcome to collect (I am based halfway between Oxford and Banbury) or I will get it delivered by Parcelforce Express48 for £12.50

If you have any queries, do not hesitate to PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

4 Likes

Still for sale if anyone interested.

Hi
I’m probably too late but I’ll ask the question anyway. Is this mini still available?
Y’all have a nice day.

Hi James, yes still for sale. Had forgotten about it TBH.

Did this progress @Mavic2Pro ? Or still for sale?

Hi Rich. Never heard any more. Still for sale if anyone wants to purchase. I may put it on fleabay if no takers in the next few days.

1 Like

Am tempted, as relatively new to drones, I will research over the next day or two into this. £330 sounds a good price, assume everything in working order.

1 Like

Hi @gunja99

Yes, the drone has never been flown as I have not even removed the stickers etc when it was returned by DJI. This is either a new or refurbished drone. All other kit is in excellent condition.

2 Likes

Hi All,
I am removing the Skyreat Tablet holder/lanyard from the listing (everything else still included) and adjusting the price accordingly.
I am now looking for £305 for the lot. You are welcome to collect (I am based halfway between Oxford and Banbury) or I will get it delivered by Parcelforce Express48 for £12.50.
Thanks for looking.
Steve

1 Like

Price dropped to £280 plus £12.50 delivery. Was just about to put on eBay but decided to try here again first.

For clarity, this includes the refurbished Mini and the Flymore Combo and not the tablet holder.

Cheers

Steve

As the price of the basic drone has now dropped to £302 on Amazon, I am adjusting the price of the combo version for sale here to £250 + £12.50 delivery (unless you can collect).

Just to be clear, the drone is unused and a replacement direct from DJI and this offer is the Combo Flymore pack, including two extra batteries, case, prop guards etc. It does not include the Skyreat Tablet holder.

Thanks

Steve

Hi i was all set to order a mini on amazon tomorrow but seen your advert and it’s just what I’m looking for.

Would you be able/willing to deliver about 30 miles, I’m just past bourton on the water towards andoversdord but can catch a bus to bouton on the water and anywhere between morton on Marsh if easier.

More than happy to to cover the expense and send a deposit beforehand so you can be sure I’m serious.

1 Like