DJI Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4 - offers, deals and discounts

Are there any offers about on a Mavic Mini 2, particularly interested in a Flymore combo?

:beers:

I bought mine off ebay, theyā€™d got a 20% voucher going, so I pulled the trigger and now itā€™s sitting here in itā€™s hard case!

3 Likes

The 5% at Jessops has just finished.

5 months interest free at Amazon and 10% off at Very on most new items subject to a credit check etc. for a new account. Donā€™t forget TopCashBack

1 Like

What annoys me is that they tend to increase the price above the RRP first. But agree 20% is very good whenever it comes around.

1 Like

They did actually put it up to 449, but still with 20% off, it came down to down to 375, (max Ā£75 off)

2 Likes

DJI price fixing means all authorised resellers can only discount when DJI say they can.

The Mini 2 is too new for DJI to offer any discounts on it yet.

Some retailers might have various small percentage or other incentive deals available but youā€™ll not save a fortune on a Mini 2 any time soon :confused:

No I donā€™t imagine thereā€™s big discounts, but every little helps, just a question of timing I guess

1 Like

Have a look at very. My partner has an email the other day saying new member can use code ā€œwelcomeā€ for a discount but didnā€™t say how much of a discount

1 Like

I think 10%. Plus 8% via TCB

Very is 10% discount when you open a credit account and you can spread the cost over 3 monthly payments interest free. But you canā€™t use it with any other discount codes or offers as far as I know. 10% is still around Ā£55 saving though :wink:

3 Likes

ebay shop itstor are selling refurbed MM1 Fly mores for Ā£339 item number 254456021361.

They are very good and reliable, Iā€™ve used them quite a few times, never had any problem with them. Free delivery and very quick.

1 Like

ā€˜Welcomeā€™ comes back as an invalid code for me, I wonder if itā€™s linked to the account holder.

1 Like

Have you signed up for a credit account Jon? You need to do this first before the code will work

2 Likes

Ahh thatā€™ll be it, I went straight to pay by debit card

1 Like

Could always go to Argos and get it for 6 months interest-free as well.

1 Like

Anyone looking to buy from Currys/PC world I have a voucher for sale, worth Ā£329 asking what I paid for it Ā£307 (6.5% discount)

https://greyarro.ws/t/the-great-big-non-drone-for-sale-thread/21396/8

1 Like

One for sale on eBay? Though dont know why heā€™s got AA batteries in the combo

Summary

DJI Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo | eBay

Im needing to buy another mini 2, my dad just flew my mini 2 and was that happy he made a compulsory purchase of mine. Claiming I still had my MA2 to play with till the new one arrives!!

3 Likes

I did see that and thought it was odd also, TBH for a used item I think itā€™s already top dollar and would bet bidding will still increase.

1 Like

5% is back on at Jessops if anyoneā€™s interested

1 Like