DJI Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4 - offers, deals and discounts

Not a problem.

I’m sure you’ll understand, we need to do something to protect our existing members.

Here comes a brand new user, their very first post, selling cheap drones to people who are looking for cheap drones? Just rings all kinda alarm bells, right?

Nothing personal my good man and thanks for being jolly decent about it :blush:

The current DJI range are, they literally fly themselves.

And the Mini 2 is a great choice, you’ll not regret it!

It’s proving to be the fastest growing drone in terms of ownership amoung our member base :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Haven’t really flown my mavic pro much this year but I’m already considering buying mini 2 on pay day. Wife may lose the plot tho. Worth it ?

2 Likes

Yeah!! Go for it. You only live once!!

2 Likes

Was in the same situation. Bought the Mini 2 on launch week. Flown it 3/4 times to date. Mavic Pro still hasn’t been flown :cry:

Mini 2 specs made it a must own drone, especially with the recent changes in the rules.

Definitely I’m telling you get it :+1: just tell her to take it out of the divorce settlement. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@hekkyUK check this out: Rules for posting in the For Sale & Wanted category

You’ll have a wider audience if you post in the other category :+1:t2:

3 Likes

£480, new, £8.80 delivery (2nd class), 2 left - no receipt.

1 Like

I would give you the same advice however I wouldn’t dare :joy:

You only get one life but can always get another wife :rofl:

4 Likes

One wife is plenty. :wink:

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

itstor on ebay have got “more than 10” available refurbed for £469. I’ve had quite a few things off them, always been delivered quickly and the quality is top notch.

1 Like

@Hotrodspike John it’s amazing so many refurbs wonder how there’s so many since release.

I seen a Mavic pro battery and went to buy but unfortunately does not deliver to Northern Ireland :cry:

1 Like

They only buy the warranty returns from DJI as it’s cheaper for DJI to do that than repair them themselves. Could be from all over Europe I suppose.
Would they let you send the battery to somebody in England and then have it sent over to you?

1 Like

I will probably try that also ask how many times charge thanks

Yeah more and more will have to use reshipper for things like this.

2 Likes

I am also interested in a Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo. I have a Mavic Air 2 with 5 mins test flight time but after much deliberation on what this 2nd drone will be used for I feel a mini 2 would be better than the Air 2 - less restrictions…

Not an offer as such, but Dronedesk are doing a free draw to give away a Mini 2:

If that link doesn’t work you should be able to get it to pop up from their ATC page:

Hobbymounts got a decent deal on this weekend only. I got this in an email so hopefully it works for all

Admin remove if not allowed

Thought it was £60 for a second :scream:

2 Likes