Mavic Mini 3 Pro RC Screen + Fly More + DJi Care Refresh, Extra’s Wide Angle Lens Filters £850 - [SOLD]

Selling due to getting a Mavic 3 Fly More for a bargain

£900 the lot which after only 75 minutes of flying time is a bargain, over £1200 it’s cost me
Mini 3 Pro with Dji Care Refresh unused until May 2024 (I know not strictly transferable but sold drones before and the new owner has managed to use it)
I put a hard screen protector in the RC Controller before using it, you can hardly see it is there
Mini 3 Pro Fly More kit
Mini 3 Pro Wide Angle attachment unused
Set of filters
2 extra sets of joysticks
Hard carry case for the drone and accessories, also on top of the fly more bag
Still on original props
Only flown 75 minutes from new
It is mint, Collection from Sherburn in Elmet LS25 is preferred but i can post at cost but sadly I don’t use PayPal, but I’m sure many will vouch for my honesty
Any questions please ask or if you require further pictures

1 Like

I can do it for £800 with a RC-N1 with case instead of the RC Controller, this RC-N1 came with my Mavic 3

Don’t forget to remove it from your DJI account, or it’ll be useless for anybody else.

Remove what?

The drone will be linked to your DJI account, one of the photo’s shows that it’s “Already bound to another account”. Nobody will be able to link it with their account, until you delete it from your account. It’s to stop people selling stolen and found drones. You can remove it using the Fly app.

Yes already done that, took photos beforehand, cheers

£850 with the RC Screen Controller
Will sell the RC-N1 with case for £50 if anyone wants one