Mavic mini battery

I think we’ve all been there at some point mate :blush:

1 Like

Worth a punt?

1 Like

Maybe DJI have given up,now there are soo many serious competitors… cant stay at the top of the game forever??? :thinking: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

still no Batteries in stock anywhere

bumped
still can’t get any batteries unless I pay well over the odds

Just had a look at the price of these batteries :scream::scream::scream:.

One heck of a markup when you consider what they actually are.

Nidge.

1 Like

yeh 45 quids bad enough but they are selling them in eBay from 80-120

Unfortunately there are opportunists everywhere, and even more unfortunately there are those that will pay them. I’m sure that once the Chinese New Year is finished and more importantly the Coronavirus starts to dissipate stocks will rise.

I’m sure some ingenious fellow will come out with a hack for these, or a third party manufacturer. They appear to use a standard battery monitoring circuit.

Nidge.

2 Likes

And still none…

I’d have suggested it was because they’re Li-ions and not LiPos, but having seen what’s inside one, there can’t be a supply chain issue?!

I don’t recall there ever being a battery shortage for any other DJI drone to date… anyone?

well drones for less still have them on back order DJI sent me a message saying they was in stock when I went on the page they had gone perhaps people that can’t get toilet paper are wiping their arses with them

1 Like

18650’s. Same batteries used in my ecigs. 7-12 quid each.

1 Like

Mavic Mini Batteries are now available in the UK :scream:

I think DJI set a new record for this one eh? :man_facepalming:

Where can you get them?

Where else but Argos of course :rofl:

Enjoy:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4668558

How these guys get hold of UK stock on all DJI products before any actual dedicated drone reseller does is beyond me.

Collect today :rofl:

3 Likes

@scorps heads up!

Fill yer boots boys !

1 Like

45 quid for two 18650’s :anguished: bloody hell

Almost more mark up than Pizza Express

You wanna see the price of Inspire batteries :rofl:

1 Like

Not exactly the most sophisticated battery pack.

2 x Samsung 18650 25R Cells - about £3.50 to £3.75 each

And another Quid or so for the components that make up the simple balance circuit.

Unfortunately until someone is ready to risk the overreach of DJI’s claim of copyright infringement :rofl::joy: full RRP will be paid.

Nidge.

how many are you going to make for us all then Nidge :joy: :ok_hand:

Did you buy any @scorps?