My Mavic Mini Fly More Combo for Sale [SOLD]

This was my first drone purchased in February. I quickly got the drone bug and was amazed at what this little drone could do. It didn’t take long before I was eyeing up an upgrade and then bought a Mavic 2 Pro.
I thought I would be using them both but sadly the Mini just doesn’t get used any more so its up for sale.
The only thing to mention is that I have changed the rear prop blades after a recent firmware update indicated there may be a problem with them. Other owners have also had this problem. Incidentally this was traced to how the aircraft sits in the case. The rear props need to sit in the recess to prevent them distorting. Since I changed them there has been no repeat of the warning.
I am looking for £350 for the whole kit which is boxed and in excellent condition.
The Combo can be inspected/collected from Exmouth in Devon or I will post but will have to add P&P (£11 for PO special delivery) Payment by bank transfer in advance please.

**NOW SOLD

1 Like

As the new owner of the Mavic Mini, I just wanted to put my thanks on the forum to Davalan1 and say what a splendid seller he was. I collected in person and everything was carefully laid out and in perfect condition. He talked me through everything and gave me a demonstration too. Really glad I bought from a club member who was a gent.

I shall introduce myself properly soon on the ‘introductions’ section but I’m more of a reader than a poster so may not be a plethora of uploads, but will enjoy taking pics and videos for my own pleasure.

Many thanks

James

7 Likes

Welcome, @coppins999, and thank you for your comments. :+1:

1 Like