Mavic Mini Fly More Combo + loads of extras - [WITHDRAWN]

his arrived in May as my first drone.

It’s a lot of fun, so much so that I have decided to buy it’s bigger brother (a Mavic Air 2) so I am selling this.

It was bought as the ‘Combo’ package with case, spare batteries etc but I have added 6 accessories - The lovely charging ‘dome’, set of 4 filters, landing gear extenders, signal booster, spare propellers and dust protectors for the motors (fitted) & a pair of spare joy sticks.

Over £700 worth of kit!

Hardly flown, sold as ‘new’ condition

Message for pictures, pick up in Epsom Surrey or will post but will have to add P&P and request payment in advance

All the items are boxed and in perfect condition.

Looking for £480 ONO.

1 Like

Hi Gary, and welcome to GADC! :+1:

Please could you look at Rules for posting in the For Sale & Wanted category where we specify the minimum information to be included for items for sale, and add the missing information in the next post should the permissible edit time have expired on your initial post.

The post will remain unlisted and not visible to other members until this information is complete.

Many thanks!

Thanks for this. I should have read the FAQs first!

Sorry, how do I edit my advert? Can’t see where on the web site

Thanks

Add the info reply to this post, and I can move up to the original post for you.

All the items are boxed and in perfect condition.

Looking for £480 ONO.

Thanks, I hope this is correct now.

2 Likes

Edited and all good! :+1:

Thanks!

Good morning.

I am so happy with the Mavic Air 2, but then I saw the new restrictions that are hitting us in December I realised that the Air 2 would have so many limitations placed on flying it, where the Mini would not. So I currently plan to hold on to it and I might end up selling the Air 2 - which is a real pity!

How do I mark this as "decided not to sell’ or just delete it?

1 Like

I’ve edited the title “WITHDRAWN”. :+1:

Thanks!

Please excuse brevity and grammar as this email was sent on the move

1 Like