Mavic mini Registration

Hi iv a Mavic mini that’s 249g so no need to register it but I can’t remember who told me at some point this year I’d after register my drone is this still true ?

if the droe has a camera , yes you will , but also if you add any accessories, like blade guards, it will be over 250g anyway.

Hi stevelyt the drone as a camera but apart from that its all standard

as of when the law gets in , if its fitted with a camera you will have to register, I cant see it being in by june myself, due to the current condition.
where are you based

1 Like

Doncaster

when the law become official , even the tello if flown outside will have to be registered, it only weighs 80g, I am registered anyway I use a mavic 2 pro

1 Like

Ok buddy I’ll get it registered and do the test

That’s me registered 20 out of 20 well happy

3 Likes

Now you have no excuse to go bigger. :wink:

Nidge

Iv a dji phantom 2 but distroyed the gimble but she sits on my shelf as that was my first drone then I got a dji spark but sold it as I decided to give up flying drones but now I’ve the dji mavic mini

1 Like

Hi all,
I have a mini 2 do you need a flyer id because of it having camara in UK I understand about flying in some places but when I read up on it not sure if flyer id is required.
Cheers Pete

The answers is no you don’t need a flyer ID but you must have a operator ID that is attached to the Drone

But why not get a Flyer ID as it’s free, lasts for 5 years and you would be able to fly drones over 249g

Thanks for the info sounds like a good idea to have id will do the course.cheers

1 Like

Thank you again just done the test and I have flyer id now cheers

1 Like