Mavic mini viaduct pic

New users can’t post attachments?? Why is this

https://greyarro.ws/faq

You should be able to post 1 image.

Hi Mark and welcome! Below is some info about membership levels. If you go to the FAQ section it tells you all you need to know about membership levels and how to achieve them.

Membership Levels

We operate four different levels of membership at Grey Arrows Drone Club.

Your membership level is based on trust and is managed automatically. The more you participate, the more you become trusted, the higher your membership and trust levels become.

Trust Level 0 — Newbie

By default, all new members start out at Trust Level 0, meaning trust has yet to be earned. These are people who have just created an account and are still learning the community and the way our community works. New users’ abilities are restricted for safety – both theirs and yours.

We also selectively hide some of the more “advanced” functionality of the forum from new users, in order to make our user interface UI less confusing for them as they gain more experience.

Members at Trust Level 0 cannot

• Send personal messages to other users
  • “Reply as new topic” via Link button
  • Flag posts
  • Post more than 1 image
  • Upload any attachments
  • Have more than 2 hyperlinks in a single post
  • Have links in the ‘about me’ field of their profile
  • Mention more than 2 users in a post
  • Start more than 3 new topics
  • Post more than 10 replies

Trust Level 1 — Basic Member

Here at GADC, we firmly believe reading and understanding is the most fundamental and healthy action in any community. If a new member is willing to spend a little time reading, they will quickly be promoted to the first trust level, that of “Basic Member”.

We also believe that members should be able to vouch for other members. Therefore, all Newbies that are invited here by an existing Member will automatically be promoted to Basic Member / Trust Level 1 status.

Existing Newbies can get to Trust Level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Basic Members at Trust Level 1 can…

• Use all core Discourse functions; all new user restrictions are removed
  • Send Private Messages (PMs)
  • Upload images and attachments

Ah you beat me to it Chris :grin: I started to reply but got distracted lol

Thank you for your speedy response guys
I look forward to one day being able to post a video and photos I am sure I will be floating on here a lot I will also pass this on to two others that will join is there a page where you get donations for the website to be kept running as being a previous owner of a website I know it costs money surely wouldn’t it be a good idea to charge at least £2/£5 per year membership fees only a suggestion don’t no if you do that already

1 Like

You can already post a photo, and hyperlink to your youtube/vimeo page?

If you need some help with this let me know ;o)