MAVIC PRO For Sale (Mint Condition) - [SOLD]

Hi Guys,
I am selling this on behalf of a Friend as he has no means of advertising it. (He does not deal with your Ebays, Gumtrees, etc) , so, he has asked if I can put it on our Forum to sell it.
I have checked the drone over personally and it is in mint condition, with no surface marks or scuffs anywhere that I can see, and ,I have looked it over thorougly.
I have checked the 2 batteries and they both charge to capacity,
one has been charged only 21 times , the other 29 times.
He originally bought just the drone with its controller, then realised a few weeks later that he should have bought the Flymore Package.
Therefore he has added a second battery, and an aftermarket 4 port Digital Charge Station.
He has also added the Genuine DJI USB Battery Adaptor.
It also come with 2 sets of props, One set of standard Props, the other the Quieter Yellow tipped Low Noise type.
I have photographed all the items that are included (attached below), and he tells me that he has couple of other items to include as well (a Red Velcro Prop Strap and an RCGeek Sun Hood.)
It comes with all the leads that were originally supplied with Drone, and of course the Charger.
Also included, is a Set of 6 Neewer Filters in their case (CPL, ND8, ND16, ND32, ND8/CPL, and ND16/CPL).
There is also a Sun Hood to fit over the Camera that allows free movement of the Gimbal.
All this comes in a Smart Black ABS Waterproof (Cut Out) Padded Case.
He has no record of the Hours Flown, as he has now got rid of the App from his phone, I doubt he would have know where to look anyway !.
I would say it has had minimal use (Knowing him as I do!).
I (apparently) was the last person to fly it many weeks ago doing a fly around over the roof of the garage he works in near me, he personally has not flown it since November of last year.
I believe this is worth the asking price, so, please no negotiation on the price !.
ALL FOR
£550 plus £15 Post & Packing.
Or Pickup from Norwich, Norfolk.
PM me if interested.

1 Like

I’m your man. I’ll buy this from you. How do we arrange it all??

Michael

Private Message sent Michael

Happy to say The above item has now been sold !.
We have a New Member who is the lucky owner, whom I met this morning to hand the above items to.
Happy Flying Michael, enjoy Perth, Scotland !.

3 Likes

Thanks Dave !

1 Like