Mavic Pro / Mavic 2 accessory compatibility?

Hi all,
I have had a Mavic Pro for a couple of years and have been and am very happy with it, over that time I have accrued loads of acessories for it, like you do ! but I was thinking about maybe getting a Mavic 2 Pro.
I was wondering if any of my stuff for the old Mavic will fit the new one, I mean such as batteries or battery chargers, props and extn legs etc, and will my CrystalSky work on the new Mavic, also is the shape and size similar ie will a new mavic fit into my old bag and case cut outs ?

Thanks in advance

Paul

batteries or battery chargers = no
props = no
extn legs = probably not - anyone else confirm?
CrystalSky = yes
case cutout fit = possibly? - anyone else confirm?

2 Likes

Filters = No

2 Likes

Thanks fo the quick reply mate, not the news I was looking for. Looks like I need a flymore kit and I have one of those 3 at a time chargers which is great so looks like I will have to start all over again, makes it much more difficult to have the wife over now.

1 Like

Oh Yes forgot about filters.

1 Like

extension legs probably yes , but anything like props and batteries I would be cautious

1 Like

I agree the wife could be a problem

2 Likes

Extension legs - NO
CrystalSky - YES
Props retainer when folded - NO
The M2P is fractionally bigger than the MP, I had EVA cases for my MP and RC, the M2P doesn’t fit in the MP EVA case. The RC is the same physical size for both. If you have a case with cutouts the M2P won’t fit.

There is very little that you have for MP will be much use for the M2P. Filters certainly don’t fit.

1 Like

Thanks for the info mate I appreciate it specially the info about th EVA Cases.