Mavic Pro Platinum - first year

Just finished a new video - just a collection of clips taken over my first year of drone ownership. Hope you like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Wow - what a great video - some stunning shots there - really enjoyed it. :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Cracking video - I especially liked the misty mornings and the birds on the wire, but it was all good!

2 Likes

Great video @nick.emmons some really impressive footage in there! Looks like you’ve had a very productive year. Well done :+1:t2:

1 Like

Superb :clap: :clap: Brilliant showreel, love the colours :+1:t2:

1 Like

Excellent. Great collection of clips and what looks like some amazing locations. Well done :clap:

1 Like

Spot on - really enjoyed that with so many different scenes. :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind comments! I wasn’t sure - and still aren’t sure - how to group the clips. Whether to keep similar clips together or to keep things as random as possible. If I’m not trying to tell a story I’m not sure what works best. Is there a rule of thumb I should keep in mind?

I tend to group them in some kind of sequence whenever possible - I often separate the clips with stills to maintain interest, but the theme tends to be going from an A to a B rather than jumping all about.
The exception of course is when I do a random selection from different sites etc, then there is no “flow” but as long as the sites are very different there is no problem. Not that I am any kind of expert lol