Mavic Skins - Custom Made

Thank you @PingSpike I have the SC 631e liyu cutter. And the tweaking was done on corel draw
Been cutting for many years, printing clothing etc songwriting vehicles and that sort of thing. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Done the front arms now hope fully get it finished tomorrow. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

These machines look far less stressful than 3D printers.

(Eh @callum?)

Can’t help thinking they’d be extraordinarily useful.

3 Likes

/wrong. I have both a 2d cutter and a 3d printer. Inventions of the devil both. They lull you nto a false sense of security and then, when youare running to a tight deadline, they fsck up big time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

/me removes all vinyl cutters from his Amazon Watch List

2 Likes

All tweaked and ready to run! Just got to wait for my chameleon vinyl. :postbox:

4 Likes

Maybe I painted too bleak a picture. If I mentioned all examples of tech that fails, especially when a deadline or an important task is imminent I would have cursed computers,cars and drones in the same breath as cutters and 3D printers

No, I think you painted the picture perfectly :rofl:

2 Likes

Have you killed off a vinyl cutter too, then?

1 Like

No I’m just tarring all fidgety home CNC equipment with same brush. :rofl:

I’ve maintened and repaired CNC machinery for years but the 3D printer just sent me over the edge.

Found myself looking at CNC laser engravers last night and had to remind myself this will not end well.

2 Likes

Have to say, my vinyl cutter is the best purchase I’ve ever made, (apart from the MP) so impressed with it. User friendly and not had a problem with it for over 4 years now apart from new blades :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Cut day! Quite excited to see the results. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Okay so I’m all done on the wrapping, Have to say I’m quite impressed. It wrapped very well and the end results are awesome, with added gold stripes on the front arms, gold DJI logo and gold prop tips! :drooling_face: sets it all of nicely. Let me know your thoughts.

7 Likes

Nicely done mate :smiley:

1 Like

Looks great. Wouldn’t mind my MP looking like that!

2 Likes

Thank you @TassyWass
Will be running a carbon white vinyl tomorrow on my friends MP :crossed_fingers:t4: Thinking that’s going to look quite tasty.

2 Likes

Would love to see that.

1 Like

Wrapped in carbon white for a friend who’s initials are DJP :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

Has anyone managed to skin the Mavic Mini yet? Anyone seen the template for making these please?