Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels

Hi all, here is my fledgling channel: link. So far just the one video focusing on Spitalfields, East London; quite a few drone shots which I was proud of, as a beginner (though mixed with lots of ground footage). This is my first drone vid and hopefully I’ll do more soon.

Feel free to check it out, of course subscriptions and likes appreciated - I’ll be following those of you above too!

Here is my channel. There are a few videos on there both arial and ground based and also some I created for the radio station I work for. Please pop on by and have a gander, leave a comment or two and please subscribe. New videos being added regularly. I’m following a number of others on here but if I’m currently not then do shout. We’re all in this together and every little helps :wink:

Link Essex on Film

1 Like

Subbed

Here is my channel :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hi
Just starting out, I’ve just done my first shoot with my new M2 zoom, the church video, and 1 video from last year with my old Fimi X8 SE2020 that I purchased to practise with ahead of my GVC test.

Feel free to subscribe and comment.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback on my video

Here is my channel, 2 types of content which is gaming for the kids and vlogging which has just started due to subscriber requests.

Vlogging is with DJI POCKET 2
Drone is DJI AIR 2
Editing with LumaFusion / InShot

1 Like

Nice video @HARSH Shaun, great place to fly, nice open space without to many obstructions and people, ideal while learning everything about the drone :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you very much mate. Appreciate that !
Thankfully I have permission to fly on The Castle Rising Estate, I know Lord Howard who owns the whole estate… The little church at the end is The St Felix Church… it’s ruins but the history is quite extensive as apparently it’s the church where Christianity was introduced to the area! It’s now part of the Queens Estate…

1 Like

Wow, it’s great that he’s giving you permission to fly on his estate :grinning:

1 Like

I have a well established YouTube channel with 860 videos Ive made over the last 15 years.
11.1 Million views, 5097 Sub­scribers.
A lot of my recent videos use my trusty DJI Mini 2, I also create videos using Insta360 One x and also with my iPhone in a 3-Axis stabilisation gimbal, My early videos were done using home made intervalometers. There is a wide variety of videos on my channel sure there will be something of interest to everyone.
Cheers
Andy

2 Likes

Will check your channel out mate… I’m only small, started during lockdown. Nearly 1200 subscribers and just heading towards 45K views

1 Like

Certainly helps at times as the estate is quite vast so the content options vary.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

You guys with your ridiculous amount of subs and I’m here on 18 :joy:

Gotta start somewhere mate… just have to be consistent and PERSISTENT!

2 Likes

I have just setup my YouTube and uploaded my videos, please be gentle I have a long term brain injury so I am not perfect, I am lucky to get out at all some days, it can be weeks between taking the drone out, all depends on my health :slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yorkie9668
I am not looking to be a professional, just to give me a reason to get outside, but I have to say I love how easy the Air 2S is to fly, still in 4K 30 from day one, I will try other settings soon

4 Likes

Lovely video of an excellent beach well captured :ok_hand::+1::clap:

1 Like

Many thanks, really enjoyed our week up there last August

1 Like

This is my channel little bit of everything in my area.