Members map!

Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Drop your pin on the map. You have 20 seconds to comply.

3 Likes

I’m hoping you meant BILLY no,mates?

I know I’m not alone, maybe they have yet to find us?

1 Like

Bloody autocorrect on the iPad :rofl:

Not going to correct it then???:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

A reminder …

So - @MementoMori and @Imleon - you are currently on top of one another. :smirk: Could you move your locations to a Cardiff suburb rather than just “Cardiff”? Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Done, we only live about two miles apart but I moved my pin nearer to my location.

2 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Will do,

1 Like

You might as well leave yours now Leon or we’ll be almost touching again :thinking:

Until someone else in “Cardiff” joins. Best if it’s not in the centre of large cities, for that reason, and as requested. Thanks! :+1:

I’m sure there can still be a means of a different location.

The issue is that you don’t get a flag with “2” in it to be able to tell, just the latest person to update - so there’s no way of telling that there’s a second person there. This time I happened to check and remembered who should be there, and worked it out.

So it actually NEEDS people to avoid using the same location. That was the reason for the request re large towns/cities in the first instance.

1 Like

I think i have now moved to where I live, llanishen. I was not able to find how to access the map so I typed it in.

1 Like

Many thanks - looks good! :+1:

Capture

The map is a Grey Arrows Drone Club UK

You can always get to it from the burger icon, top right. Select Users, then on the page that opens, select Map.

64 members on the map! :+1:

1 Like

Hmmm… why have you got blue water? I have a dirty grey coloured ocean on mine… :thinking:

1 Like

I also have Photoshop! :wink:

1 Like

And I have several bottles of Jack Daniels

2 Likes

… and I have a cold … :sneezing_face::crazy_face:

Send it up to scotland!!!:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll take the cold but can shove the Jack D :rofl: