Mini 2 Problems Activating- Checking refresh

Not the remote controller…

The flight controller.

I’m sorry man, I don’t know how else to explain it apart from the very detailed description in the third post here and the screen shot in the fifth post.

Good luck in your quest.

Thanks for all your help. I have tried all serial numbers from the about section Flight controller and remote controller all negative looks like I will have to wait for DJI -NL to get back to me
John

I bought the Drone from Argos and the 2 year Refresh from Jessops.

Drone activated fine. Jessops didn’t send me any codes for the refresh.

When I bought mine I gave in the wrong serial number!! Doh lol… It was the last digit wrong, 6 instead 8
should have gone to speak savers! anyway, an email soon sorted it out :grin:
Once it is active you get an email with the details on, with the Serial number of the Drone and the Gimbal
I have looked on the app but can’t see the gimbal serial anywhere

https://repair.dji.com/product/serial/serialno?Serial=67745330-1ea2-4642-a820-b1225d847b16

Another newbie here that just tried to activate my DJI care and I had the same problem as you…

The serial number you need is NOT shown in the app - Its the serial number under the QR code on the battery cover door! (I had to take a photo and zoom in as the writing was so small!)

Shame the DJI website doesn’t tell us where to look I had to talk to an agent online…

EDIT: I just found it WAS the same as the serial number on the bottom of the box… Double check the 0s and Os as it’s easy to get them mixed up (Well I did anyway!)

1 Like

@hekkyUK that’s great and helpful to others,
. :+1:

maybe this will help you @john768

Finally getting somwere spoke to dji on webchat they state that I need activation code which Jessops should have provided me.
Yesterday spent 1 hour on webchat with Jessops so called "customer services questioned about activation they said I will have to contact dji.
Spoke again to Jessops on webchat again to asked about activation code and was I ever surprised when they said and mail was sent same time goods were dispatched…no e mail received .checked all folders.At my request so resent e mail arrived.strigjt away

Didn’t end there as When I tried to put activation code in it was now outside 48 HR activation window

So I have had to do a recording on the unit working this has been uploaded to dji told it could take at least 3 days
Jessops have lost me as a customer.Thanks to all the assistance I received

From fellow drone users
John

Confirmation from DJI video uploaded has been accepted now have further 72 hours to activate care refresh .Followed link that was with e mail was now again able to use activation code sent from Jessops.(the Code that they forgot to send when drone purchased). I now have had service agreement e mail from dji confirming refresh active. Now I know how the system of activation works using activation codes.
At last i can now go and fly

Great news John - Glad you sorted it :+1:

Mate, you have waaayyyyy more patience than I do.

I’d have returned the whole shebang to Jessops for a full refund long before wasting that amount of time on it :grimacing:

1 Like