Share your DJI Mini 2 Accessories here

I have seen the generic accessories videos but didn’t find them overly enlightening.

So I thought ( and I apologize if this is the wrong place ) I would post a few bits as I find them here.

Before I start, I have no commercial connection to the product, sellers etc, other than I have purchased the thing and thought it was pretty good or useful.

So first not normal “must have” from me is a thingie to let the controller hang from my neck like other controllers have. Seems pretty well made, fits very cleanly, doesn’t obscure anything important and feels pretty balanced with my phone set up.

Only downside is that you cant leave it on when you push the aerials / phone cradle back down, but thats not a huge downer as far as I can see ( and my old camera bag has space.

Controller Lanyard Buckle Neck Hanging Strap for DJI Mini 2 Mavic Air 2 Drone UK | eBay?

Price has changed a bit and you might find cheaper elsewhere etc…

5 Likes

There is also another … for £5.29

3 Likes

Recent thread on lanyards for this controller, if it helps:

2 Likes

Thanks

Just purchased one off ebay…

1 Like

The only accessory I’ve bought for my Mini 2 so far was a GPC hard case :drooling_face:

Details and pics here:

2 Likes

Cool , I have the same case for my gopro, but decided to go with this one is purchased below…

In this case I place my 8inch tablet as well…

3 Likes

Thank you! This is far better than my contribution. Will try harder :slight_smile:

I kept the Snap Adapter from my original Mini. With the 2 being lighter than the published 249gm, I can add the snap adapter with this and scrape in under 250gm :joy:

1 Like

Photos please :smiley:

2 Likes

Fast charge power bank, charges a battery while you fly the other 2, can stay out most of the day if you wanted

https://greyarro.ws/t/power-bank-questions/17990/7

2 Likes

246gm

3 Likes

Brilliant :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know about anyone else but I always find it a hassle putting the mini back into its cradle/prop guard case. Found these silicon prop guards which I find al lot easier.

2 Likes