Misty Day In Sefton

Thanks, much appreciated.

Brilliant pic of old Sefton. Nice place to fly

1 Like

Will you be submitting this to the England’s Churches directory?

Sorry, at the risk of exposing my heathen tendencies, I’m not sure what you’re asking about.

Take care, Peter

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have a look.

1 Like

A chap called Steven Timewell (who also publishes Drone User Magazine) has created a web site where people can send him photos of every church in England and they are all collated in one place.

It’s just for fun no profit of commerciality involved and for those who are bothered you retain the copyright.

I only ask because it’s just a nice fit for what he is looking for.

You can see the developing site at Englandschurches.co.uk

In any respect, nice pictures.

1 Like

Thanks for the information.

I’ve just had a look and uploaded it to the site.

Not sure how long it takes or if it’s good enough, but it’s there if they would like it.

Take care

Peter

I do like your pic matey.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s really kind.

Lovely light. I would also like to see a shot from a little less altitude - just to take the mist into the distance. Hopefully I will get up early enough - on the right sort of morning - to try similar. Nice job!

1 Like

Good idea, if I get the right conditions again I’ll try it. Thanks for that.
Take care. Peter

Nice pic :+1: I have one from ground level of some horses grazing in a feild on a lovely misty morning, in Thornton no a million miles from your pic. At Helens church in Maghull if I’m not mistaken? Few miles from my house.

1 Like

Hi. Yes you’re right about the church, sounds like you’re fairly close to my location in Maghull.
Thanks for the kind words. Catch you later. Peter

Really nice photo. Bet that was a early start.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I was up at 04:00 to get ready.
The grrrrannndd idea was to get to the location, send the Mavic up and have a look for wild deer that are supposed to be in the area.
Great idea, shame about the “Guy upstairs “ having other ideas.
Got to the location in good time only to find the entire area was fogged down…couldn’t see a thing beyond a couple of hundred yards.
Had to wait for the fog to burn off and unfortunately by then there were dog walkers all over the place and therefore no deer (IF there were any).
As the last minutes of the battery was running out I managed to get a few shots of the church as a consolation.
Not given up on the original idea so watch out Mr Attenborough, I’m coming for you :crazy_face::crossed_fingers:

Yeah getting wildlife would nice but great picture you got. :+1:
After deer any chance of heading for whales. :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Hi, just as a quick follow up, I did upload the photo and received an acknowledgment that it was received.
Left it a few days and emailed to see if it was suitable as it wasn’t on the site (none for Merseyside) but didn’t get a reply.
Just checked again and the Merseyside section is still blank so either the photos no good or it’s not an ongoing project…hey ho.
Just thought I’d let you know as it was your suggestion and I don’t want you thinking I had ignored it.

Take care, Peter