the mothership looking resplendent!

3 Likes

Now that’s the best pigeon shot I have ever seen :joy:

1 Like

Also taken with the iPhone 5S:

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: wolf! Love that

1 Like

That,s a howlingly good photo Rich!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :rofl:…I,ll get my coat…

1 Like

Just goes to show how phone cameras are just excellent and have a serious amount of control once you get into them. Whack one onto a decent small gimbal and you have a great device for all sorts of conditions. I got 2 ND filters that just clip over the camera, tiny things easy to put in a pocket. Phone compliments a drone well I think.
Was wandering up in the mountains recently and took this pano on the phone quick & easy. Just market it on a gimbal with a pocket tripod. Yeah my shadow ruined it but hey ho

4 Likes

Fabulous pics love the one of the wolf really great well done :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, if you hold it this way, the receiver of the picture will get it sideways. There’s that neck crooking again!

Ive had that in the past but upside down This was interesting :thinking:

Stunning pics Rich! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Is that Derwent dam right now? I fancied a trip but was hoping for more water …

1 Like

Wow

9 Likes

Not taken many on the phone lately but here are some of the puppy I like from last year.

6 Likes

Got the same IDC harness :+1:t2:

Although mine is bright pink :blush:

Fascinated by the swans eh?

1 Like

Pink! Suits you sir :kissing_heart: :laughing:

He’s fascinated by anything, barks at most things and is scared stiff of everything :rofl:

Stunning pictures! :heart_eyes: thinking we should maybe rename thread as dog photos :thinking::joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you, Lightroom helped me :laughing:
Yes, there are a few of us that have dogs here.

1 Like

One of my favorites

9 Likes

Nice photo.
Here is one I Photoshopped to go on a mug for the wife, we lost the black dog late 2016 due to old age and problems with her rear legs, I eventually gave in a year later and bought our GSD, he is now 2 years old.
I think it came out quite well and she was quite pleased with the result, we still miss her now.

9 Likes