Mobile Phone Photos

Having her daily paddle

6 Likes

Viking puppies

3 Likes

Llandudno Promenade taken on my iphone 11 pro max

6 Likes

They were sheltering under a tree when they saw me putting food out for the crows. They came down and one decided to lock my hand while the other ate the food off the gateposts. I like wee hairy coo beasties!

6 Likes

Sleeps anywhere and everywhere

3 Likes

Some slightly more interesting pictures from the trip up to Kinder Scout yesterday.

7 Likes

Went up the dale yesterday during an unexpected afternoon of extended sunny spells hoping to catch some “Sun Reflecting Off The Water” but the clouds just kept piling up over the reservoir. :confounded:

4 Likes

Beautiful!!

Clean car.
If it rains today, I take full responsibility. :sob:

2 Likes

Looking good, you gonna weed the drive while you’re out there ?

:joy: On tomorrows list :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks up - nope I think you might get away with it…

I will pop round with an umbrella for it if it does!

5 Likes

Cleaned the car and…… :cloud_with_rain: every bloody time!

4 Likes

Just seen the most amazing rainbow, photos don’t do it justice.

5 Likes

Rare Scottish sunshine from Glencoe Lochan on our last day of our holiday.

4 Likes

Finally back out and about after nearly 7 weeks of being stuck in the bloody house with a ruptured Achilles tendon. Took this today while out for a drive getting used to the freedom again. Classic ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ !

7 Likes

Another day of freedom! Was hoping to get flying again today but the weather here in Cumbria had other ideas. A drive to the Solway Aviation museum helped and a pic of the XJ823 static Vulcan.

4 Likes

Typical Day on Windermere in the Lake District (i.e. wet). . . :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

A Landscape without Buildings

4 Likes