Modes

I am just interested to know how many of you use the intelligent flight modes ???
I have tried them with mixed results, I think it’s a case of keep trying them and adapt them into you’re filming, so what do you guys think ???

So far I’ve only used Tripod Mode but that because its a great mode for beginners, really slows everything down. I’ve read about all the others and am just looking for opportunities to use them.

I’ve never used a single mode.

Ever :frowning: :blush:

Only been flying three months and to date, I’ve not yet found a need. Perhaps because most of my subjects never move? I don’t know…

Active Track looks amazing, but I’ve nothing to track lol :rofl:

Interested to hear from other members who have used other modes too!

Mmm I have used Tripod on a couple occasions, active track scary especially whilst riding a motox bike the drone does track but can take some strange and scary flight paths, Home lock is great if you want to Yaw and maintain a straight course…
The Crooked Spire shoot I decided to do everything manually and it made it so much more of a challenge and I found it was less to think about, the modes are good but they make me panic when the drone dosnt respond to inputs…

Interesting… so I found you’re using something like active track, you can’t manually take over or adjust? (Like you can with RTH)

May be me doing things wrong but mainly you afto pause the mode or cancel it to prevent unwanted moves… I am going to go out and do a bit more playing with them…