Momento360

With or without that checked, the iframe content has "allow=“vr,gyroscope,accelerometer,fullscreen”.

Unchecking it adds “&gyro=0” into … so it’s a default of on.

No Idea of the same parameters can be added to the iframe for this.

Edit: Just tried … if it can be made to work, then I was trying incorrectly.

It also allows you to build collections that you can post too (works best full screen)

1 Like

Just moving on a bit, if you cannot be arsed to extract the image id from the share link that momento gives you, us the following with the whole link, same bit of code really but this lets you share the collections

<iframe height="350px" width="100%" allowfullscreen="true" 
src="<<INSERT YOUR COPIED LINK HERE>>"> </iframe>
1 Like

The “collections” feature is rather cool. :+1:

Edit: … except for the annoying overlaid thumbnails.

1 Like

I think just for quick posts its a very clean interface, just reading about using with google sites too.

Also the snapshot feature is good

First impressions, I really like

As I said ok if your on something full screen bigger than an iPad.

I’m on a laptop … I’d still rather not see them there interfering with the “view”.

I think the idea is more for house sales etc where you can click to see other (rooms for example) from the same spot.

Would be nice if they were switchoffandonable. (Used to love that advert … way back.)

For the youngsters ….

1 Like

I’ve tired every keypress going to do it ;o(

I’m going to test their response to new user feedback ;o)

1 Like

Totally off topic for this thread but I’m still amazed at how flat it is over there.

Megatron alley

1 Like

Flat Rich ?, you wanna see flat come round here.
I know of only one real “hill” around here that’s at Sheringham “Beeston Hump” as we know it !.
Hence why I enjoy mountainous regions, I long for The Peak District, Lake District, Scotland, in fact anywhere there is scenery !.
Oh!, must not forget “The Castle Museum” has a mound.

Sorry to drag some old shit up but Catalina is a contender.

1 Like