Moverio BT 300 connection problems with M2P

Hi, I am having problems connecting my Bt 300 with Mavic 2 pro via the Go4 app any ideas anyone?
Regards
Alan

1 Like

We’ll need a bit more than that to go on mate :slight_smile:

What happens when you try?

Hi

m2p connects to the controller but not to the Moverio Bt 300, seems to be a common problem.

Do you have the lightning connect plugged as it usually disables the second USB port

If you told us how you have it connected, then members may be able to help you?.
But, you have not given any detailed info at all.

The M2P is on and is recognised by the M2P controler , the Epson BT30 are on as is the Go4 app but its wont link with the M2P I cant explain it better than that, hope that helps.

Which USB on the controller are the BT30 connected to? The one that’s central “beneath” the RC screen?

It is unplugged…apparently, this is quite a common problem seems the M2P is not yet supported by the Go 4 app.

Looks like I am going to have to contact DJI Customer Support and hopefully get a better response than others have done, but I doubt it.

Good question… its not , thick or what . Bought the Bt300 second hand seems like it was missing that lead, can you tell me what lead i need ?

1 Like

Specifically, not owning the BT300, I’m uncertain.

A standard USB for the RC end to whatever is needed at the BT300 end. Probably a MicroUSB?

1 Like

Yes, thanks for your help

@awsan5 Have a look at he epson moverio app market which is on the bt300 glasses you may need to update the go 4 app. There is also an app called epson soar on there which has support for m2p and zoom among others. I have downloaded but not tested yet works in a very similar way to go4 hope this helps😀

1 Like

@awsan5 it also utilises the sensors in the glasses to give you head control when you push and hold c1 on the controller

1 Like

thanks, i will have a look at that, I am having a problem at the moment adjusting the camera settings via the touch pad and go4

1 Like

It does take a little getting used to but practice makes perfect. There are a few videos on you tube that may be helpful.:grinning:

1 Like

That’s true

What was the solution? It can be helpful to others to share this information.

Hi what worked for me was that you have to follow a strick sequence ,
1 Plug in the trackpad
2 Turn on the trackpad
3 Turn on the drone
4 Turn on the controler
5 Plug in the micro usb into the trackpad (r/h side)
6 Plug the usb into the drone controler

As i said it worked for me

1 Like

:+1:

I will try this next time I can get airborne
thanks

2 Likes