MP's to do more investigation

So what do you guys make of this?

Moved your post over to this pre-existing thread on the topic. :wink:

1 Like

Like any consultation document, it gives a chance for voices to be heard. If we donā€™t reply with reasoned responses then the government will assume we are happy with what they want to doā€¦or what the commercial Pilots union wants them to do if nobody replies.
Itā€™s no good banging on about stuff on a forum or down the pub, itā€™ll be too late then.
I think that there are wonderful opportunities in the drone market for great things, as long as the market isnā€™t stifled.
People of all ages ride bicycles for fun, pleasure, exercise and some in professional competitions.
We donā€™t suddenly say that only professional competition cyclists are only allowed to ride a bike because someone has injured themselves or rode thro a red traffic light.

4 Likes

Totally agree and well said @Brian :+1::clap:

There is a government consultation on the use of drones in the UK. The closing date to have your say is very soon. I urge everyone both hobbyist and commercial pilots to fill it in and have your say. The future of drone use in the UK is under threat again from those who seek to remove us from the sky. PLEASE, PLEASE, take a few minutes fill out the consultation exercise and help save this hobby for us and future generations.
Link below.

https://ikopta.co.uk/commercial-and-recreational-drone-use-in-the-uk-government-launch-inquiry/

1 Like

This has been circulated here before, but a warning :warning: This is not a online Q&A but you are required to complete your own written submission on the questions listed.

Working through mine at the moment

1 Like

I did rummage for the previous thread on this ā€¦ without success.

This one Dave

2 Likes

Cheers - all in one place, now. :+1:

3 Likes