My 1st video

First day of my summer holidays from work so I decided to head out to Whitley Bay for sunrise. Beautiful morning to fly, no wind, low tide and a nice fog bank a couple of miles off the coast. Here is my first attempt of a video so please be gentle.

4 Likes

Impressive job @GrahameRob :+1:

Normally I’d offer advice such as “go easy on the sticks tiger!” but that was pretty smooth. Well, apart from that version first pan at 0:03 :wink:

What did you edit it with?

Oh, and those birds got bloody close didn’t they?! :open_mouth:

All in all, damned impressive for a first go mate :clap:

Nicely done, St Mary’s was always a good place to visit and great for willik picking :wink:

Cheers. There was loads of seagulls in the car park when I got there and as soon as I took off they all swarmed the Mavic. It was a bit of a twitchy bum moment when I seen them around it. I’m using Magix Video Pro X as my computer is too slow for Adobe premiere.

1 Like

Great video @GrahameRob
The tone of the slow flight(speeded up in some places i see )works well
To the music :headphones:
Well done and what did you use to edit and get the music from

Jeff

Really nice video! A lovely variety of angles on lighthouse without being repetitive!

Had the problem of seagulls myself …

1 Like

I use www.karaoke-version.com for the music. Great site for music as they have nearly every song you can imagine and you pay ÂŁ1.99 and you can download the song and take out the lyrics or any other instrument.

We have a member that makes his music available for us for free.

https://greyarro.ws/t/sharing-my-music-and-sound-fx-over-1400-tracks/1455

It’s an impressive selection!

Cheers for that I will have a look :+1:

1 Like

Think that maybe an oystercatcher… but still going to hurt if it hits!!!

1 Like

If oysters fly that high I’ll be really surprised!

:joy:

Excellent mate
I would change some of your gimbal settings, apart from that, well done. Love that place

That suggestion really needs a bit of elaboration to be of much assistance to someone new. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @GrahameRob
Have a look at Drone Film Guide on YouTube they go into some amazing detail on how to create that more creative cinematic feel. They also do an on-line course as well, giving you tips on changing settings as well as providing footage to edit with… Click on this link for starters 3 Tips For Pro Cinematic Drone Shots With DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire || TUTORIAL By Drone Film Guide - YouTube

Sorry @OzoneVibe you are correct…

4 Likes

Soz mate

1 Like

No probs. :+1:
I knew what you were getting at. :wink:

1 Like

Following on from @m2bfx post, another post worth looking at is :

But that doesn’t take anything away from my earlier comment. Still really good for your first video! :+1:

3 Likes

Very nice, I live in North Shields and there are some nice places to fly

2 Likes

Good work, looking forward to more posts and progression.

2 Likes