My dog

She loves the water and will swim whenever a pond comes up on a walk. Yes, the grass is knackered. As is the house cos she is a nutter. Abused as a pup but looked after now.

10 Likes

Lol great stuff :smiley:

Mine loves playing with the hose pipe!

I bought a kids paddling pool to try and cool her down in the summer (Malamute) and she had great fun ‘helping’ me fill it up with the hose pipe, then when it’s full and I put the hose pipe away, she pisses off and doesn’t touch the pool :rofl:

Yeah mine tries to eat the water out the hose pipe and barks at it.

2 Likes

What grass? :rofl:

Ours wont go near water. Walks around mud and puddles while out a walk. If the only route involves walking through a small puddle or mud he will pause and eventually jump over it.

Wish he would just get in there and have a swim.

2 Likes

Mrs took ours down the beach he had only ever been in the water upto his knees and that was it so the nipper threw a stone in for him HAHAHAHA he is only 10 month old and absolutely mental bonkers

3 Likes

NIce! My dog swims like that. Slapping the water. Then pukes up from swallowing salt water. Then rolls in the sand. I need to move closer to the sea…

1 Like

Our’s will get her feet wet and that’s about it. They say labradors are natural swimmers… not when they don’t go in they’re not!

:laughing:

Likewise, mine loves a paddle but as soon as it’s deep enough to touch her belly, that’s the limit :blush:

1 Like

my girlfriends dog loves a bubble machine she puts it in the middle of the garden and he chases the bubbles around for at least an hour lol then stares at the bubble exit when it has run out waiting for more saves taking him for a walk sometimes

1 Like

My little rescue not a fan of water🤣

2 Likes
3 Likes

This guy hated getting his feet wet and if he jumped a puddle with you on the other end of the lead, then there was no choice but to go with him. :joy:

3 Likes

Jesus!, I thought the missus was fishing for a minute !